
I think that all of my pictures came out good. I didn’t change any of my ideas. I knew what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do it. I think my most creative picture was the rule of thirds. That picture came out just like I pictured it to. All of the lights where right darks where dark and the grays where gray. My most difficult picture was the element. The reason why I think that was the hardest was because I couldn’t find a place to take it. But in the end I ended up getting the right picture.
I tried to make sure my entire picture had good composition. But the one that I took my time with to make sure it was right was the rule of thirds. I thought of a good place that I knew was gone have good light and even good shadows. The portrait that I would change would be my personal prop. I don’t think it had good lighting in it. I think that I should of found more shadows.
All of my photos where well taken. They are not to light, not to dark, and not one of them is blurry, and pixilated. I didn’t use any of the camera settings or techniques that we have been learning about. I just went places I knew that had good natural light.
I think that I did very well on my portraits. I think that I pictured my settings good. If I had to do this assignment again I would have on something new for each picture, and not just one outfit. My favorite shot was the rule of thir
ds. My least was the element picture because it didn’t have the light that I was looking for. I think I should have a good grade for all of my hard work. 
I tried to make sure my entire picture had good composition. But the one that I took my time with to make sure it was right was the rule of thirds. I thought of a good place that I knew was gone have good light and even good shadows. The portrait that I would change would be my personal prop. I don’t think it had good lighting in it. I think that I should of found more shadows.
All of my photos where well taken. They are not to light, not to dark, and not one of them is blurry, and pixilated. I didn’t use any of the camera settings or techniques that we have been learning about. I just went places I knew that had good natural light.
I think that I did very well on my portraits. I think that I pictured my settings good. If I had to do this assignment again I would have on something new for each picture, and not just one outfit. My favorite shot was the rule of thir
ds. My least was the element picture because it didn’t have the light that I was looking for. I think I should have a good grade for all of my hard work. 

No comments:
Post a Comment