
My name is P.J. Neal and in my portfolio you will see some good art, and picture taking. In my work I feel like their can be a lot more done to it. I think that if I would have worked harder in the time I had my work would have been much better. I took a lot if good pictures so I really didn’t have to use photo shop this semester.
I feel I was most successful with my metaphor because it described me, who I am, and how I feel. I put my heart and emotions into it. Another project that is successful in was my adjustment layers. I think that one was the easiest. But it looks real nice. I feel like that picture also represents me and some of the things I do.
I would like to improve more in my time management. I think that if I would have took the time that I had and use it well I would have had more and better things. I would also like to learn more about the cameras so that when I get in the real world without photo shop I would be able to take good pictures. I like all of my pictures but I think if I was to go back and do them again their would be something that I would change but it depends on the photo.
I feel I was most successful with my metaphor because it described me, who I am, and how I feel. I put my heart and emotions into it. Another project that is successful in was my adjustment layers. I think that one was the easiest. But it looks real nice. I feel like that picture also represents me and some of the things I do.
I would like to improve more in my time management. I think that if I would have took the time that I had and use it well I would have had more and better things. I would also like to learn more about the cameras so that when I get in the real world without photo shop I would be able to take good pictures. I like all of my pictures but I think if I was to go back and do them again their would be something that I would change but it depends on the photo.
2 comments:
Pj, there have been times this year when you have blown me away with your concept and your artwork, and other times, when I wonder why it was so hard for you to put any effort into it. I believe I have told you this before, when you actually think about it, and come up with an idea, you create awesome things. I hope you keep creating your own artwork no matter where you end up. You have the skills, and a lot of good ideas, and now you wont have a teacher telling you anything, so it will be even better. Good luck with it, and have fun.
This picture right here go hard cause if it didint u would have to go home! But yea man this class easy and we did well in it so good job! Even though Ms. Cook gave us the hardest time out of everybody in the class.
Post a Comment